Frequently Asked Questions
- When will I receive my order?
- What happens if I haven't received my order?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- How do I know if an item I want to order is in stock?
- Are your products brand new and in their original packaging?
- Can I have my order sent to a different address than my billing address?
- Why has my payment been declined?
A: We dispatch all our orders on the same day if orders are received before 3pm and we dispatch all orders after that the following morning. Delivery time varies, depending on your geographical location and what shipping method you chose at the checkout. Here is a summary of the varying shipping options and accompanying delivery times -
A: If you haven't received your order in the suggested delivery period please make sure that the postman hasn't left an undelivered item note through your letterbox. Occasionally these end in odd places like the inside of welly boots so have a good look around to see if a delivery has been attempted. If you find an undelivered item notice please take it to your local post office for collection. If you paid for a premium delivery service please check your email for the tracking information we emailed you and you will be able to locate your parcel online through our mail partners.
A: Try, try and try again! But if that doesn't work we suggest the following advice -
- Make sure your code is entered all in upper case. For example 75BD8987AE as opposed to lower case 75bd8987ae.
- Often people mistakenly enter the letter 'o' instead of the number '0' or vice versa so watch out for that sneaky one.
- Check the expiry date of the code. Terms and conditions stipulate certain time periods for certain promotional codes. If you are attempting to enter a code outwith the promotional period then it will be rejected as invalid.
- Be quick off the mark when seeking promotional discounts and deals in order to avoid disappointment!
A: All stock levels on the website are in real time and are continually updated from our computerised levels from the warehouse. On every product page there is a stock status (usually "in stock") and you cannot order a product from us if it is not physically in our warehouse. This is part of our commitment to service so that we can ensure you receieve the products you order in a timely manner.
A: All products sold on bellezo.com are brand new products in their original packaging direct from our suppliers. We only buy from the brands themselves and this means that we sell no grey markey products. You only get the best from bellezo:)
A: Yes we do allow customers to send their orders to friends, their work or where ever is convenient for you to receive your package. Sometimes we may contact the buyer to gather further information to ensure that the addresses we are delivering your goods to are genuine and safe to deliver to.
A: Card payments can be declined for a number of different reasons. Please make sure that:
- Your card is not out of date.
- You have entered your card details correctly.
- There are sufficient funds on your card.
We accept secure payments through RBS Worldpay, Paypal and Google Checkout. It is these payment processors and your bank who decide if your payment is successful, not bellezo. If problems persist please contact your bank or card issuer.